Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Your Whole Story

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 09:53:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Your Whole Story
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I bought another copy of The Whole Story last night (bringing my number of
vinyl copies to 3). I was looking at the track listings, and was wondering
why some songs (like Wow) were there, and others (like Moving) were not. I
really don't think this album represents Kate's absolute best, so...

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD!

If you had to put together a compilation album, with 15 tracks maximum, what
songs would you put on it and in what order? And what would you call it?

Mine would look like this:

1. Moving
2. Wuthering Heights (included only because it's probably her best known song)
3. Symphony In Blue
4. Wow
5. Blow Away
6. Egypt
7. Infant Kiss
8. The Dreaming
9. Suspended In Gaffa
10. Running Up That Hill
11. Cloudbusting
12. Love and Anger
13. The Sensual World
14. This Woman's Work
15. Moments Of Pleasure

I felt that I had to include at least ONE track from TRS ;-)

I would call it...hmmm...Kate's Golden Greats 1978-1994 !