Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MAILINGLIST: Bjork / the Sugarcubes / Icelandic music

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 94 17:45:29 -0330
To: rec-music-info@cp.tn.tudelft.nl, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, ALLMUSIC@AUVM.AMERICAN.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.info, rec.music.misc, alt.music.alternative, soc.culture.nordic, alt.icelandic.waif.bjork.bjork.bjork

		BLUE-EYED-POP -- THE SUGARCUBES MAILING LIST

		listserver@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

the body of which is nothing but

		subscribe blue-eyed-pop Your Full Name

("Your Full Name" is not your e-mail address, just your name; like
"Gord Locke").  The account you send this message from determines where
mail from the list will be sent.  If you wish to receive the weekly
digest format instead of individual messages (the default), also include
this line:

		set blue-eyed-pop mail digest

To go from digest back to individual-message subscription, mail
listserver the above line but with the word "ack" instead of "digest".
To get yourself off the list, mail "unsubscribe blue-eyed-pop" on a line
by itself.
	To post messages to blue-eyed-pop, send them to (of course)

		blue-eyed-pop@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

To save typing-in, you can also send to

		bep@morgan.ucs.mun.ca

There is no blue-eyed-pop-request address; mail administrative stuff to
the list owner (me, Gord Locke): glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca .  If you have
any problems with what I've tried to explain above, just drop me a line.
	See you on the list, and "Have ten nice days!"