Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS review in Frankfurter Rundschau (Jan. 15, 1994)

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 1994 01:43:00 +0100
Subject: TRS review in Frankfurter Rundschau (Jan. 15, 1994)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

By pure accident I stumbled across a nice rave review and a color picture
of Kate in the fruit-dress in the German daily newspaper Frankfurter Rundschau
yesterday. I will transcribe/late it soon, this is just an announcement
for those able (and willing) to find a copy of the paper. The article is
ca. 1/3 of the large pages.

Bye,

Uli

--
Will quote Douglas Adams for food - David Dixon
Will feed Douglas Adams for quotes - Alex Gibbs