Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Helllo fFrom Ron Hill

From: r.hill34@genie.geis.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 94 05:31:00 BST
Subject: Helllo fFrom Ron Hill
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

	Hi everybody, assuming this makes it!  I'm on GENIE right now,
my normal way of getting on love-hounds has been cut off and I've
yet to find another way of getting on here in San Diego, at least not
one that's free!  :-)  If anyone knows of anyplace here in San Diego
leave me a message at R.HILL34@GENIE.GEIS.COM (I think that's my address
here!).  I don't have any way of reading love-hounds right now, but
I thought I'd say hi.  If anyone wants to leave me a private message please
do.  I'll be leaving a longer message about my reactions to the album later
.
	Talk to you all soon!