Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Inquiry from a newbie

From: V1180G%TEMPLEVM.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Rob Petrone)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1993 11:59:46 -0500
Subject: Inquiry from a newbie

Hello, fellow Kate fans!  I'm not yet on the list (I just sent my
sub request a few moments ago), so I would appreciate any responses
sent to my e-mail address until I manage to get added.

I was wondering if you folks have a FAQ, and if so how do I get it?

Secondly, I was wondering if you have considered compiling a "Rare Songs
and B-Sides" tape of all the songs of Kate's that were never released on
any of her studio albums.  I can think of at least seven songs off hand:

 Candle in the Wind       (from the "Eat the Music" single)
 Rocket Man               (from the _Two Rooms_ album of various artists)
 Brazil                   (from the soundtrack to the movie _Brazil_)
 Ne T'En Fu Pas           (British B-Side to "There Goes a Tenner")
 Braiser D'Enfant         (from a Canadian mini-LP)
 Don't Give Up            (Duet with Peter Gabriel on his album _So_)
 Another Day in 1977      (from a BBC Christmas special)

I have a copy of the last two only.  I could contribute them.  I'm sure
there are other songs I don't know about.  So how 'bout it?
 I don't mind if it's dangerous             : Rob Petrone (v1180g@templevm)
 I don't mind if it's raining        - Kate : Temple University
 Take me up to the top of the city     Bush : Philadelphia, PA