Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Christmas!

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 93 18:36:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Happy Christmas!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

(Hah! I finally figure out why you're name is "WretchAwry"!)

>"Equipoise" on headphones...it was *great*! (Jeffy and I did that once
>too, with Rhodes I. Lots o' fun!)

I got _RhodeSongs_ by Happy: My first Happy CD. It came with a tiny slip of
paper that had all of the album covers. It shocked me! All those demons. .
scary. Please, Vickie, tell me why she has Demons on her album covers!!!
Very graphic. =) Oh, and her music's great, too. Now if only I can find one
of her normal albums in the music stores..

--