Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jenny and Amy

From: snively@cybernet.cse.fau.edu (Seer Snively)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 93 20:23:28 EST
Subject: Jenny and Amy
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Anyone have any info on a "group" called Jenny and Amy?  I heard them
once on a local radio station, and i'm very intrested in hearing more,
but no local store has any info on them.

share the day,
seer

--- InterNet: snively@cybernet.cse.fau.edu  (Seer Snively)
  Steal this .sig  |   Better dead than Prodigy  |   Love & be loved.
I'm just a earth loving, drum playing, computer using, incense burning,
philosophical deadhead rainbow phishy kid with a net.news account! :)