Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MoP Single, and Kate Comic!

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 93 17:49:58 GMT
Subject: Re: MoP Single, and Kate Comic!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <m0pBIZN-000iliC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:

>In article <1993Dec19.011320.23755@galileo.cc.rochester.edu> you write:
>>
>>Just picked up the Collectors' CD Box Set of the Moments of Pleasure single.
>>I'm sure I missed some discussion of the cover photo...could someone fill me
>>in?

>   Funny...um...nobody mentioned it...it's quite simple really...Kate
>dancing around on a bunch of flaming skulls...hauntingly familiar...

Well, not so simple for those of us who haven't seen The Film and have
consequently avoided all discussion on the topic so as to avoid having it
spoiled for us.  Incidentally, it would have been quite easy to simply say
so, as did Jeff, rather than the above rather snide remark.

So is everyone pissed off at everyone now?  Or did I personally do something
new to draw ire?  Does the mention of these items cause such rude sarcasm?
Or is this a thing to be expected on gaffa these days?

Bloody fucking hell.  I've had about enough.

Speaking of insensitivity...

Drewcifer
--
----    Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, Tree of Schnopia