Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

vickie vs. jorn...ad infinitum.....

From: "Moynes, Laurie" <MOYNESL@CCOURT.CANADOREC.ON.CA>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 11:03:00 PST
Subject: vickie vs. jorn...ad infinitum.....
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 12 TEXT

I've been reading this on-going "war of words" between Vickie and Jorn for
some time now, and at first it was SLIGHTLY humorous.  Now it is just plain
infantile.  I didn't realize that kindergarten children were using Internet
and e-mail these days......
Is this progress?
Please cease and desist with this behaviour, at least in public.  Imagine if
KT got curious about love-hounds (after so many people mentioned it to her
at Tower records), and this is the kind of shit she sees if she tries to
access it!!!  I would be mortified if I were even remotely involved.

Both of you, go to your rooms without dinner!!!  And no TV for a week!!