Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Amazing shit..

From: ronald@tdsb-s.mais.hydro.qc.ca (Ronald Girardin (7876))
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 12:30:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Amazing shit..
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (Netnews Admin)

robo@oregon.uoregon.edu wrote:
: All I can say (my $.02) is that this Jorn/Vickie/Chris etc. stuff is the
: most amazing shit I've ever heard about lately, outside of Oprah!  I'm
: finding myself signing on to read about *it*, vs. anything to do with Kate
: B.  As much as I'd like to keep up on the outcome (what is the deep dark
: secret that Vickie told...?), I'd probably prefer that it all be taken
: elsewhere.  Perhaps we can set up an r.m.jorn group or something?

: P.S.  Vickie, I'm not trying to trivialize in any way whatever painful or
: difficult things have been a part of this for you.  It's just that for me (
: and several fellow gaffa readers) the soap opera content is just getting too
: high!

: So, if it keeps on, I'll no doubt be drawn into reading it, but I guess I'd
: rather see it pass on somewhere else...

: Rob O'Neill

 Here, here.  I can't agree with you more.