Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Amazing shit..

From: robo@oregon.uoregon.edu
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 10:45:18
Subject: Amazing shit..
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

All I can say (my $.02) is that this Jorn/Vickie/Chris etc. stuff is the
most amazing shit I've ever heard about lately, outside of Oprah!  I'm
finding myself signing on to read about *it*, vs. anything to do with Kate
B.  As much as I'd like to keep up on the outcome (what is the deep dark
secret that Vickie told...?), I'd probably prefer that it all be taken
elsewhere.  Perhaps we can set up an r.m.jorn group or something?

P.S.  Vickie, I'm not trying to trivialize in any way whatever painful or
difficult things have been a part of this for you.  It's just that for me (
and several fellow gaffa readers) the soap opera content is just getting too
high!

So, if it keeps on, I'll no doubt be drawn into reading it, but I guess I'd
rather see it pass on somewhere else...

Rob O'Neill