Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate vs. Crap totals

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 9:26:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate vs. Crap totals
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

I just read the Digest from yeterday. Here are the totals:

Kate Bush related topics: 10%
"The Scandal" topic: 80%
People saying "why can't we all get along" : 10%

I'm not going to be so nice.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO STARTED WHAT OR DID WHAT!!!!!

GET OUT OF MY DIGEST!!!!

Chris, Jorn, Vickie, Jeffy, George, Herman, WHO EVER!!!

JUST STOP THIS SHIT!

"Chris did some mean shit."
"Jorn did some mean shit."
"Vickie did some mean shit."

There you go. That is the whole conversation in a nut shell. All right?

NOW TAKE IT TO E-MAIL!

Aaron
ridley@zasu.sprl.umich.edu
"I know about war... and I just want to FUCK" - Jane's Addiction
Take the advice and go get laid or something.