Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

If You could see me fly

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 18:55:42 EST
Subject: If You could see me fly
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Is "If you could see me fly" the same as the Cathy cd?
First Bjork flames and now the jorn stuff continues.  Do you
people have too much time.  Ok, i guess that wasn't very nice
but I get this by digest and would much rather read the
interesting things like the ny line and goddess visitation
stories or suggestions as other musicians to try.  On that, I'm
going to try a Happy Rhodes CD--are the prices and ordering
information on the fac correct?  If so, what should I try--my
favorite Kate is probaly The Dreaming or Hounds of Love
depending on my mood and other favoites are Peter Gabriel's So,
Laurie Anderson's Big Science, most Philip Glass and Thomas Dolby's Astronauts
and Heretics.  Is that enough for you Happy scholars to get a
general idea?  With this profile what would you suggest Am I
going to get in trouble with my wife for yet another muscial
obsession? I hope so--KT doesn't put out enough music to keep
me soundisfied while grading.
--
bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu
Last night I had that dream again