Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Vickie/Jorn/Chris thing..

From: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu (Ron Hogan)
Date: 16 Dec 1993 17:44:44 -0800
Subject: Re: The Vickie/Jorn/Chris thing..
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu

at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy) writes:

>(Heh, funny, where'd the KT B music discussions go to? I thought this was
>the Kate Bush mailing list)

>For all of you mainly including Vickie, Jorn, and Chris (and maybe Ron =):
>I have one question for you:
>Where does Kate come in with this?

Um, I have no idea, frankly.  I just recently got dragged into this.

But I do realize that the relevance to Kate has been minimal...I tried
at one point to show this, but I suppose I ought to practice it better
myself instead of waiting for other parties to.  This is my last word
in this newsgroup on this particular subject, barring any posts along
the lines of "Ron, you weenie..." that I might have to refute.

Sorry for the time that my paltry contributions to this conflagration
has wasted...