Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UGH!

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 93 09:27:12 -0500
Subject: UGH!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Geez! I HATE this! I went to a music store yesterday night, and I found:
Kate Bush _The Sensual World_ video (Note: Im a relatively new KB fan)
Kate's Live at Hammersmith Odeon! I was about to die when I saw that,
because I know how old and rare that is. I'm really getting pissed because
if it wasn't for Christmas, I'd probably have one of those videos
(preferably the Live one) in my possession. Grr! =) I guess I always just
love to look at the video section to see what I would have been able to buy
if I had the funds..They also had 5 diff. Sting videos, Enya, Clannad,
etc..etc..

--