Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate nonsense...

From: Michelle Fox <ukyou@west.darkside.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 22:58:25 PST
Subject: Kate nonsense...
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.berkeley.EDU
Comments: UKYOU? UKME. EIEIO.

Just a bit of trivial K...

I have seen the Rubberband Girl video about 8 times now on MTV.  That
surpasses the number of times I have seen all other Kate vids on MTV
combinded (including Don't Give Up).

And as if that is not weird enough, imagine my suprise today when
while listening to my favorite Live 105 dj (Big Rick Stewart), I
here him say ...mumble, mumble, something Costellation of the Heart.
He played Constellation of the Heart on the radio.
Hey, I was shocked.

Oh well, enuff of this...

ukyou@west.darkside.com  -  greenroom@anime.expo.org
rally@fennel.berkeley.edu  -  molly@cyberden.sf.ca.us

...just another west coast fan feeling left out...