Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Seeking TWW in Vancouver

From: ifisher@unixg.ubc.ca (Ian Fisher)
Date: 10 Dec 1993 00:21:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Seeking TWW in Vancouver
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Michael Yount (yount@spot.Colorado.EDU) wrote:
: Hey all,

: I'll be in the northwest starting Dec. 13, and would very much
: appreciate a list of locations in Vancouver, BC, where I could obtain a
: copy (finally) of _This Woman's Work_.

: Tha,

: Michael

I would suggest a trip to Seymour Street downtown between Pender and
Dunsmuir.  A&B Sound has their main store here and a large "Sam the Record
Man" is in the same block.  Prices downtown are generally good.  You might
also try Track Records or Odyssey Imports also in the same block!

Best of Luck,
Ian.