Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: L.A. next week

From: trimm@netcom.com (Trimm Industries)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 01:30:29 GMT
Subject: Re: L.A. next week
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM (Mike Mendelson) writes:

>I will be in the general L.A. (Anaheim mostly) area next week for a
>conference.
>I know some of you live out that way.  If anyone wants to get together,
>send me email.
>Also, I'd really appreciate if someone could email me a list of good
>radio stations
>in the L.A./Anaheim region, and if possible, a list of decent used/new CD
>outlets
>in the L.A./Anaheim area, that would be worth visiting.  Thanks!

I take it you're going to the Windows PDC.  Call me when you get in
town.  Anaheim is a suburb of Los Angeles, so you get LA stations.
KROQ is fairly OK, at 106.7.  You're out of range of the good
college stations like KXLU (88.1 I think).  That's where Splat Winger
was (is?) from.  KROQ plays Rubberband Girl once in a while, when they're
not playing Duran Duran clones.

Our phone number here is (800) 423-2024.

--
Gary M. Watson
Trimm Industries                          Internet: trimm@netcom.com