Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just back from Tower!

From: dsilver@panix.com (David Silver)
Date: 9 Dec 1993 18:52:38 -0500
Subject: Just back from Tower!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, what can I say.  I got up to the table, and my mind went completely
blank.  Kate said "hello" (isn't she brilliant?) and I said "hi."  She
asked if I wanted her to sign "to" someone and I said "David."  She signed
my 12" vinyl Cloudbusting single "To David, with love, Kate Bush."  I said
"thanks so much" and that was it.  Perhaps some others had more
interesting interactions.  I got in just before 6PM (waited since 1:30PM)
and things were pretty rushed.  The line at 6PM still went down the block,
around the corner and down the block again.  There was no way all of those
people were going to get in.  I saw Doug and Andy at the very front of the
line (6AM will get you a great spot), and look forward to their reports.

Bye now.

--

   David Silver
   dsilver@panix.com