Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes' Equipoise question (no flames, please)

From: Damon_Harper@mindlink.bc.ca (Damon Harper)
Date: 9 Dec 93 07:01:17 GMT
Subject: Happy Rhodes' Equipoise question (no flames, please)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

  Hello... went out looking for a Happy Rhodes CD for a christmas present for
a friend (actually, *I* want to hear her music, and this way, if I don't like
it, *I'm* not stuck with it ;-> ).  The only album I could find was
Equipoise... I love the cover, but where does this album rank on the Happy
scale?  (i.e. is it a "good" introduction to her music?... better be good, it
was a ridiculous price)  Thanks for any replies.
  Oh, and please don't flame me for this Kateless subject... I *WOULD* ask
this on ecto or the Happy Rhodes mailing list, but I'm still waiting for my
proper net account to be verified.. right now I'm using a service which
charges extra after a certain amount of net traffic, so I don't want to
subscribe to any mailing lists at the moment.  I'm accessing gaffa through a
public message group, and I can't find a similar setup for ecto or HR, or at
least mindlink doesn't have them (yes, I'm a neophyte, I don't really know
what I'm talking about, but it works, and I don't question it [yet]).
  Thanks.
                                                                -Me