Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT's US RbG on US MTV, not 120 Min

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1993 04:29:32 -0700
Subject: KT's US RbG on US MTV, not 120 Min
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu

Or after some expansion:
Kate's US version of Rubberband Girl was on US MTV just recently, 30
minutes after "120 Minutes" ended.  In other words she was on normal
US MTV!  (admittedly at 2:30 am eastern/pacific though)

BTW, anyone know in what city MTV's new Jon Stewart show tapes?  He has
music guests.  (I almost added "of course" to the end of that sentence
but, considering the shows that MTV has now, music isn't implied anymore.)
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
 foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." <Douglas Adams
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               / \  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do   \   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed."  \  Love You?