Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY

From: David.Vinson@lambada.oit.unc.edu (david eugene vinson)
Date: 4 Dec 1993 03:12:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2dm6p3$vg@chnews.intel.com>,
Andy Gough <agough@sedona.intel.com> wrote:

>In article <9312021917.AA15370@wente.llnl.gov>, ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi) writes:
>> In article <2djhvn$mni@panix.com> you write:
>> >"Columbia Records celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Tower Records - New York
>> >with a special in-store appearance by Kate Bush."
>>
>> I guess this means that once again, she's snubbing the West Coast, despite
>> the fact that it is one of her major fan bases.  Darn!

I'd like to point out that she has NEVER been to East Tennessee...
maybe that's why her stuff has never "taken off"

		Jethro

	Granny	 dave	Jed

		Ellie Mae

"i feel like Louisiana Tea has torn a great big hole in me"

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information