Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No information forthcoming

From: nessus@twitch.mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 22:09:05 GMT
Subject: No information forthcoming
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

I called up Columbia Records in Manhattan to ask what TV or radio
shows Kate might be on while in twon.  The woman told me that she had
nothing on her sheet.  I said that Kate must be in town for something
and the woman said that there was nothing on her sheet and I should
call back in a couple weeks.  I said that she's only in town for a
week and in a few weeks would be too late.  The woman asked me what I
wanted her to do.  I asked if there was someone else who might know
more.  She said again that if it wasn't on her sheet, then it wasn't
on her sheet.  This is as far as I could get the conversation to go.
Perhaps someone else would have more luck.

   <nessus@mit.edu>