Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY

From: David.Vinson@lambada.oit.unc.edu (david eugene vinson)
Date: 3 Dec 1993 21:33:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate to appear LIVE at Tower in NY
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312031938.AA19386@cd.columbus.oh.us>,
Stu Castergine <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us> wrote:

>> >One must be more optimistic.  Would she fly over the U.S. just to appear
>> >at a Tower Records? Let's see, what else is in NYC...
>>
>> My understanding is that she doesn't fly...
>>

>Sure she does. There are pictures of her flying on the covers of TKI
>(UK) and NFE. You don't think they used trick photography, do you? :-)

Maybe she'll ship over, then travel around on bus with John Madden...

KBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKB
KB                    KB
KB         bob        KB
KB carol   dave   ted KB
KB        alice       KB
KB                    KB
KBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKBKB

"I feel like bad 60's movies have blown a great big hole through me."

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information