Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork :-(

From: louis@netcom.com (Roy Sette)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 17:20:21 PST
Subject: Re: Bjork :-(
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>Does anybody find the repeated references to Bjork's appearance
>disconcerting? I have never seen Bjork, so I can't comment, but that
>is not really the point I want to make.

HA!!!  The irony here is that Bjork is a very pretty young lady, as
I am sure Marcel is well aware.  Her beauty is, in fact, part of her
appeal.

Yes Bjork rhymes with pork, but a pig she is not.

As for her music, Marcel is correct, it is definately an acquired
taste.  But is not Kate's?

If you really love Bjork, she has her own mailing list.  I too,
would like to contain "Gaffa" to Kate-info.

--
Roy
louis@netcom.com