Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork :-(

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 18:33:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Bjork :-(
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

In article <2diiiu$s5c@kea.doc.ic.ac.uk> sk2@doc.ic.ac.uk (Simon Kinsella) writes:

   <sk2@doc.ic.ac.uk.> writes:
   >> Any thoughts?

   and Marcel replies:
   >OK you asked for it.

   [stuff deleted]

   >What do I think of Bjork. Hummmm, let's see...
   >She looks like a pig,

   Is this relevent? I always assumed she was singer, not  a cover girl.
   I must be mistaken. (Besides, I have seen unflattering pics of KT
   before, but this has NO influence on my appreciation of her music).
   Should it?

Birthday was a great song (in fact the best pop song ever
recorded), there are other good songs on life's
too good but her debut is not even close, in my opinion, the
anchor song is rather good though.
Now the remarks on her similarity to a pig verges on the
personal. A very cute pig.

best regards Anders