Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work... we got 'em!

From: ecurrent@io.org (Greg Clow)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 11:59:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: This Woman's Work... we got 'em!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Just a quick follow-up to the posting I made last week regarding the
availablity of the "This Woman's Work" box set here in Canada.  Yes, it's
another commercial, sorry...

We received 10 copies of "TWW" at The CD Bar yesterday.  One suprise was that
the cost was lower than we'd expected, so we're selling them for $145 CDN
(around $105 US) as opposed to the $160 CDN I'd originally quoted.  It should
also be noted that these are the UK release, specially imported by EMI Canada,
and the supply is *very* limited - once these 10 are gone, we *might* be able
to get a few more, but I'm not positive.

Anyway... so far, none of these have been claimed, but once they officially go
on sale in the retail part of the store (probably tomorrow or Friday), I
expect they'll go rather quickly, so if anyone out there wants one of these, I
highly recommend ordering one NOW.  You can do that one of three ways...

1) Call our toll free order line (North America only) at 1-800-663-1616
between 11 AM - 11 PM (or 2 PM - 6 PM on Sunday) (that Eastern time).  For
those outside of North America (yes, we ship everywhere), the number is
(416) 977-6863.  Credit card orders *only*, no CODs.

2) FAX your order to (416) 977-6865, including your address and credit card
info.

3) EMAIL your order, either by replying to this post directly or by sending
mail to cdbar@sizone.pci.on.ca, including your address and credit card info.

And as always, we have a ton of other KateStuff and other things that might
appeal to KateFans in stock.  Ask, and ye shall receive... :-)

Greg