Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork :-(

From: pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: 30 Nov 1993 16:13:28 -0600
Subject: Re: Bjork :-(
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

100276.2176@CompuServe.COM (Marcel Rijs) writes:
>What do I think of Bjork.
>Hummmm, let's see...
>She looks like a pig, her voice is like tonal diarrhoea and her
>music (if one should call it that) is undescribably irritating.
>Her voice being " not technically perfect" is something I could
>live with, were it not for the shrill, high-pitched, a-musical
>noise it produces. I mean, it's like hearing an F16 flying up into
>the air (and believe me, _that's_ not a pretty sound).
>As for "the lyrics...", they consist of commonplaces and semi-
>intellectual blob.

Obviously someone who missed the day in class where they taught
you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything
at all".

Christ.  A simple "I hate her so called music" would have sufficed.

>I hope this ends the talk about this tart on this list as of now.
>Move it to the list that mudheap belongs to, thankyewverymuch.

I doubt it will go away just because YOU want it to.....

>PS Don't flame me now, The question _was_ :
>> I was just wondering what people here thought of B
>Bluwaaah...
><Too sick for a sig>

Maybe you could have thought about being too sick to post, eh?

Personally, I LIKE her voice, and I LIKE her looks, so what does it
matter?  She's not God, but neither is Kate.
--
Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
                             "A thousand pardons!"