Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More U.S. Tour "Rumours"?

From: andrewh@rosemount.com (Andrew Holtum)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 22:13:27 GMT
Subject: More U.S. Tour "Rumours"?
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@rosevax.rosemount.com (Rosevax USENET News auto-admin account)

I apologise if this is a repeated posting.  I've been having
network problems at my site.  Anyway:

In the "Popular Music" column of the November 26 edition of the
Minneapolis Star Tribune under a sidebar titled "Quick Spins",
local critic Jon Bream mentions this brief quote:

"Look for Kate Bush to undertake her first U.S. concert tour
early next year."

That's all it says, no more, no less.  Still just rumours? Or...?

(I can't imagine that this guy is tapped into sources exclusive of
this newsgroup).

    Andrew Holtum:::::::andrewh@rosemount.com:::::::Chanhassen Minnesota USA