Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Passing through Air

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1993 11:46:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Passing through Air
To: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP Pollaccount <esfra@marian.RoBIN.de>

> 	Third--how does one get British currency to send for
> Homeground?  Shouldn't it be a check or can one buy a money order in foreign
> currency?

You can buy an international money order, shouldn't be a problem.

> 	Forth--is the album Passing through air worth buying?
> The blurb says that it is rare studio mixes.  If so, of what?

There are two albums called "Passing through air". Both bootlegs. One is
a CD and contains home demo recordings (a MUST for fans...), the other is
a double LP and contains studio recordings that are not THAT rare - especially
after the This Woman's Work box is on the market. Only a few tracks on there
that are not in the box: Cloudbusting (video mix), The Wedding List (live),
RUTH (instr.), Dreamtime, Let It Be (Bill Duffield benefiz concert). Go for
it if you a) are a collector, b) haven't been able to track the other
tracks down. But remember that with the exception of Let It Be every title
is availlable on an official release - might be difficult to find, but not
impossible.

Bye,

Uli

>  7 19  2  | Kate Bush             The Red Shoes                   |
>  9  3  2  |*K.D. Lang             Music from 'Even Cowgirls ...'  |
> 24 28  2  | 10,000 Maniacs        MTV Unplugged                   |
> 27 30  8  | Melissa Etheridge     Yes I Am                        |

> THE GEORGIA STRAIGHT TOP 50 is a weekly survey of the best-selling albums in
> the Greater Vancouver area,  based primarily on record sales charts provided
> by major  retailers,  and modified  by chart  trend indicators  such as  new
> singles,  releases,  radio  airplay charts  and add-ons,  and trade magazine
> charts.

Bye,

Uli

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert