Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Passing through Air

From: efn!org@skinner.cs.uoregon.edu (Brian Gallagher)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1993 20:24:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Passing through Air
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

My copy of Passing Through Air contains home demos of The Kick
Inside, Hammer Horror, A Rose Growing Old, Keep We Waiting, Davy
and Disbelieving Angel...all from 1974. These are followed by
Studio Outtakes with the KT Bush Band, 1975: Don't Push Your Foot
On The Heartbrake, Kite, L'Amour Look Something Like You, Strange
Phenomena, Really Gets Me Going and Moving. Final cut came off
live TV with Peter Gabriel in December, 1979, called Another Day.

Brian