Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Phone ringing on TRS track and audio glitch on MoP

From: philbo@soda.berkeley.edu (Philip Gross (philbo))
Date: 20 Nov 1993 09:01:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Phone ringing on TRS track and audio glitch on MoP
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

OK, I've found the glitches and phone ring in question.

The phone ring I hear most clearly is in Constellation of the Heart,
at 2:53 into the song. It's actually the funky organ sound that's
behind the song, but it hits just the right tone there. It's possible
that KaTe uses the organ other places, and that's why you hear it more
than one place.

The Glitch in Moment of Passion that I hear is arround 2:26. It's sort
of like a high pitched squeak between the words 'moment's giving'.
There's another one at the end of that sentence too, and that wholed
damn phrase is 'contrasty', for the lack of a better word.

Can anyone confirm my times?

--Philbo

ObKatePraise:

I now love the album. I didn't at first. The trick, for me, was to
listen to it over and over. You know you have been converted when you
don't find "Eat The Music" boring anymore, and you don't mind "Why Should
I Love You". If you start to actually like WSILU, just concentrate on
lyrics like 'The L of the lips...The V of the Velvet...The E of the
Elvis" :-)

---
Philbo was his name. And yea, they did call to him, with their
questions and their arcane greetings. Sometimes, he even would reply.
Those East, praised be they, knew him as philbo@turing.pacss.binghamton.edu
And those of the west, in their way, knew him as philbo@soda.berkeley.edu
And, children, they say that he is there even now, listening, waiting.