Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Passing through Air

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 19:12:06 EST
Subject: Passing through Air
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well, since yesterday's was successful, I thought I'd try again.
	First--I don't really think that any songs on the album
are throwawayable.  It is still sounding great on the
1,0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooo or so playing.  I didn't like some of it at first
but have fallen for those that hadn't caught me songs as well.
	Second--will there be a collection of videos from this
one?  I missed Hair of the Hound due to ignorance (but I got all the extended
singles--happy brad).  Then again, in those days I thought computers were
creepy and would destroy the English language.  Such a stupid thought.  Then
again, back then I would never have used "throwawayable" even in conversation.
	Third--how does one get British currency to send for
Homeground?  Shouldn't it be a check or can one buy a money order in foreign
currency?
	Forth--is the album Passing through air worth buying?
The blurb says that it is rare studio mixes.  If so, of what?
	Fifth--there is no fifth??  Who snuck in here and drank
my fifth?
Brad