Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush + Peter Gabriel (Dont Give Up) on Oprah!

From: arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Alex Gibbs)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1993 04:27:02 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Kate Bush + Peter Gabriel (Dont Give Up) on Oprah!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy) writes:
> by Peter Gabriel..."Don't Give Up" by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush"!
> was wondering what album that's on.. I've got a sudden urge ot hear it. =)

It's on _So_ and I love it.  (Yeah, I know some of you hate it.  _So_?)
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
 foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." <Douglas Adams
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               / \  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do   \   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed."  \  Love You?
--
Alex Gibbs  arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu