Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush + Peter Gabriel (Dont Give Up) on Oprah!

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 17:16:27 -0500
Subject: Kate Bush + Peter Gabriel (Dont Give Up) on Oprah!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

I was recently watching the Oprah Winfrey Show (an odd occurance), and the
woman who chose "Dr. Jeff" - the guy who got the most mail for the
"Sleepless In Seattle" little thing they had..and the woman he picked, as
one bit of the lots of advice to him in the letter, she said "Buy the album
by Peter Gabriel..."Don't Give Up" by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush"!
Anyway, I was shocked. To hear that particular song mentioned is
mind-boggling, although I could understand because she's a widow (same with
"dr Jeff" because that's what Sleepless In Seattle's all about).. Anyway, I
was wondering what album that's on.. I've got a sudden urge ot hear it. =)
So, if anyone could mail me or post it to the list in return for this
tidbit of info...I'd appreciate it! =)

--
___  _   _ ' _ | "Just being alive * It can really hurt" - "Without the pain
 |  (_) |   (_ |there would be no learning, Without the hurting we'd never
--- | \ |_   _)|change" - "What am I singing? * A song of seeds * The food of
  L i Q U i D  |love * Eat The Music" -KaTe Bush _The Red Shoes_