Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT items for sale, pt.4

From: Kathy <ICJPS@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1993 19:34:17 -0700 (MST)
Subject: KT items for sale, pt.4
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone,

I just got my C-Side KaTalog today, WOW!  This is going to take some serious
KonTemplating.  Just when you think you have all the picture discs...

Anyway, when I called in my order, I found out that C-Side has been receiving
stamps from people that were already on the mailing list due to having
purchased something before.  Sorry!  I didn't mean for that to happen.  So,
if you have ever ordered before, you don't need to send stamps.  I'm sure he
would give them back if you want, and I think he is trying to give them back.

I hope you all don't flame me for that, I was just trying to spread a bit of
news.

If any of you missed my earlier postings on how to get a Katalog, e-mail me
and I will send you the information.

Bye,

Kathy