Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My complete annoyance at Australian EMI!

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 93 18:16:11 +1030
Subject: My complete annoyance at Australian EMI!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I am totalled pissed off at OZ EMI.. TRS is STILL unavailable here
in Adelaide! I now know that the release date is this wednesday,
over 2 weeks since the US and UK release! From what I have seen
so far, TRS has been getting no advertising in all the major
CD stores I have visited, ie. Virgin Megastore etc.

I am not impressed with this level of advertising after hearing what
was done in other countries. Come on OZ EMI get your A into G!

Its been a painful 2 weeks reading gaffa posts from those hounds
lucky enough to buy a copy at their local CD store.

I was holding out for last Friday's Nov 12 supposed release date,
thats why I did not get a friend in the UK to send me a copy,
but it looks like I will have to wait yet more days. B-(

Please remember those of us that just cannot buy the

Sorry, but I just _had_ to get that off my chest!.

Is TRS available in other OZ states yet?

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)