Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the red shoes

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1993 07:02:52 -0700
Subject: Re: the red shoes
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

woj@remus.rutgers.edu (the horizon you run to) writes:
> >From wisner@uunet.uu.net Wed Nov 10 13:07:26 1993

< 600 + lines of quotes of qoutes of multiple posts deleted >

> >"Who says you can't have it all?"	--Michelob
> >"You can't have it all."		--Kate Bush

hehe  Well he tried to give us it all anyway!
"Wots... uh the deal?"  -- Pink Floyd song title
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               /`\  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do  `\   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed." `\  Love You?