Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Xmas special video

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 12 Nov 1993 00:53:35 GMT
Subject: Re: Xmas special video
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have to jump in here (on the discussion of commercially available videos vs.
buying bootlegs).  Coincidentally, I got a copy of The Singles File just
yesterday.  It isn't hard to get at all.  I just called up a store in Canada,
they mailed it out last week and I got it 6 days later.  In fact with the
conversion rate of Canadian to US $, it only costs about $15. In an effort to

avoid commercials here;, if you want to know where to order it from, e-mail me

and I'll send you the phone #.

Glen
davisg@bcc.orst.edu