Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tracks on TRS Jumbled?

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 18:01:44 -0700
Subject: Tracks on TRS Jumbled?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I don't know if the U.S. lyric sheet is the same as the Canadian,
but on mine it appears that the only song out of order is Constellation
of the Heart (if the song order is taken clockwise from the upper left).
Obviously this is because it wouldn't fit under Moments o'P.  Haven't
considered playing the tracks out of order on side B.  Supposedly the
delay in the release was because Kate wanted to get everything just
right; I assume this would include the order of tracks.

IED is right, there are definitely hidden messages throughout.  (One of
the top 10 Bushy things an album can have!)  I'm still going nuts trying
to pinpoint some of them; also more than a couple musical &/or lyrical
allusions to previous albums (e.g. the noises after "Diving...into
another moment" on MoP).

Patient listeners will be rewarded.  Infidels, beware!

Peace,

Kent Finley            | "What ya thinking?
P.O.Box 2081           |  What am I singing?
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  A song of seeds
CANADA, eh? T1J 4K6    |  The food of love
finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                    Eat the Music"  -- Kate Bush