Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How I got into Kate... <oops...>

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 06:25:47 -0700
Subject: Re: How I got into Kate... <oops...>
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

100276.2176@CompuServe.COM (Marcel Rijs) writes:

> Hope I didn't bore you all too much with my story, but I thought it
> would be a change from all the talk about TRS.

Yes it was a nice change and one of the most interesting posts I read
today.  :)
---
Alex Gibbs   arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               /`\  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do  `\   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed." `\  Love You?