Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Red Shoes NUMBER ONE!

From: Craig Heath <craig@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 16:49:48 GMT
Subject: The Red Shoes NUMBER ONE!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I'm surprised that nobody's posted this already, but I had a look
at the teletext this morning - on the BBC album chart, TRS is #2
behind Bat out of Hell II, but on the ITV album chart, it's #1!
Looks like all that radio advertising on Capital last week paid
some dividends!

Incidentally, my eye was caught by "Future Music" magazine on
Saturday - the cover is the same photo as the cover of HG 49, except
it's colour and left-right reversed.  The feature article is an
interview with Del, including a track-by-track description of
how the album was recorded - pretty interesting stuff.  If someone
already posted this and I missed it, let me know, otherwise I'll
try scanning it in (it's far too long to type).

		- Craig @ SCO near London.