Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Charts, etc.

From: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@ruskorastas.cs.tut.FI>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1993 15:35:50 GMT
Subject: Charts, etc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: #Kotilo NEWS system <usenet@peippo.cs.tut.FI>

Hello! Here's some news from the frozen North.

- The Red Shoes is the highest new entry on the Finnish album charts
at number 4. Let's see if KaTe can push the Pet Shop Boys down next
week.

- The weekly music newspaper "Rumba" (Finnish equivalent of NME) has
Kate on the front, and gives the centre spread to yet another version
of the Chrissie Illey (sp?) interview. One thing that I haven't
noticed in previous transcripts of this interview: Moments of Pleasure
was written _before_ Hannah Bush's death. In the record review section
TRS gets 4.5 points out of 5.

I wonder if we ever get to see a complete, unedited transcript of that
interview?

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi