Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Request for Sarah Info

From: S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1993 09:40:58 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Request for Sarah Info
To: mrichichi@drunivac.drew.edu
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (rec.music.gaffa)

On Fri, 5 Nov 1993 at 10:08:51 -0500 in rec.music.gaffa, you wrote:
> Can any canadians out there who happen to own the new Sarah McLachlan album
> and CD single please give me record company and catalog numbers for them?
> I can probably get them from my local record store with that info, it
> would help the guy find them (he really wants the stuff as well, which
> helps)

I hope my not being Canadian (not *MY* fault!) won't disqualify me
from answering your query, Mike. :-) My copy of "Fumbling Towards
Ecstasy" was purchased in Canada so I'm sure the info is relevant. The
label is Nettwerk (sic) and the catalogue number: W2-30081. Sorry, but
I don't have the catalogue number for the single. Hope this helps.

--
Regards

Steve Fagg      ( S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk +44-279-402437 )
BNR Europe Ltd., London Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9NA, UK

*** "Better drowned than duffers. If not duffers, won't drown". ***