Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lily

From: Stephen Thomas <spt@cs.nott.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 08:42:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Lily
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: spt@cs.nott.ac.uk

Peter FitzGerald-Morris says:
> [ ... ]
> She has clearly taught Kate Dion Fortune's cut down version of the
> lesser ritual of the pentagram - a potent method of defence against
> psychic attack.

This is what I thought when I heard the lyrics.  However,
aren't Raphael and Gabriel the wrong way round, then?  It could
be there are differences of opinion on this matter ...

> See my review in the current HOMEGROUND (plug).

Well, I'd like to, but my copy of HG is a week late! (this is
getting to be a habit :-)

Keep well,

Stephen

--
| "I am here to drive you to the      | Stephen Thomas------------------------|
|  border of insanity and take notes" | Computing Dept, Univ. of Nottingham   |