Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suspended in Rubber

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 93 13:12 MET
Subject: Re: Suspended in Rubber
To: kmorrey@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Kathleen Morrey)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> Uli asked about the discrepancies b/w the US and the other versions of the
> booklet/cover printings.  (I haven't figured out how to include previous
> messages, forgive me).
>
> 1)  yes, in the US version, Kate's name is on top and TRS is on the bottom.

Interesting!

> 2)  no, photography is spelled properly in the credits.

Hmmm... I wonder if they are going to correct this one with the next pressing
(how to tell originals...)

> Another question - what did they need a French interpreter for?  Dumb
> question, but it crossed my mind, I'll make it cross yours.

"Gaumont D'Olivera" sounds like a French name to my ears. (Big Stripey Lie and
The Red Shoes). At first I thought of Alain Stivell (who is also French), but
his name doesn't appear in the credits.

Bye,

Uli