Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS buttons, still have a couple left...

From: dreaming@nevada.edu (SUZANNE S WEISS)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1993 06:22:23 GMT
Subject: TRS buttons, still have a couple left...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@nevada.edu (USENET News System)

hello again!

just a short note to say...  I still have a couple of
TRS buttons left  -- about 10.  those who already posted
requesting have them put aside, just waiting for their SASE
to arrive.  soooo if ya haven't posted to me yet AND ya
still want a button, better do it soon.  = )

peace,

suzanne

BTW - I also like TSW but would probably have to say HoL
	is her best release  -- "The Ninth Wave"...  all I
	need to say.  = )