Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS Limited edition

From: dmarkfie@nyx10.cs.du.edu (David Markfield)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 93 20:01:00 GMT
Subject: TRS Limited edition
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu (netnews admin account)

I remember reading a while back that there was going to be some kind of
special limited edition release of The Red Shoes.  However I have called
all the area stores today an dno one knows anything about it.  What's up.
I'd don't want to end up with two copies of the CD.  I'm willing to wait
but if the edition isn't going to happen then i'll go out an dget TRS
tonight.  Would appreciate any an dall info on this.

thanx

dave