Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

There goes a tenner

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 15:14:02 PST
Subject: There goes a tenner
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

It seems lately Gaffa has been looking like a Garage sale of Intergalactic
proportions, so I decided I might as well get in on the action while the
getting is good.

I am offering for sale these STAGGERINGLY RARE KATE RARITIES.  Offers
are limited to the number of folks who actually fall for this cheap
hucksterism.

The KATE RED SHOEHORN:

A box with a CD of The Red Shoes, and a real shoehorn, and an authentic
certificate signed by me stating it is indeed a geniune shoehorn.
Price:  $500.00

The SENSUAL WORLD BAGGED SET:

A brown paper bag with a CD of the Sensual World, and a copy of
(Your choice):  Yellow Silk, International Male catalog, or On Our Backs.
Price:  $500.00 each, or SPECIAL BULK DISCOUNT of all three for $1700.00

The HOUNDS OF LOVED BOXED SET:

A CD of The Hounds of Love packaged in a box of Milk Bones.  Offer only
good in U.S. due to customs regulations.
Price:  $750.00

The DREAMING BAGGED SET:
A CD of The Dreaming packaged in a Mylar bag with a random copy of a
Sandman comic.  Could be rare (but I doubt it!)
Price:  $800.00

E-mail me only if you are seriously interested (proof of gullibility
required; pre-waived for IED).

- Stev0 the Cyrano Jones of Lovehounds

"Kate is Nigh-Invulnerable!  She is!  She really is!" - Me