Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Remarks to the FAQ

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 22:26 MET
Subject: Remarks to the FAQ
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all,

The new FAQ posted a few minutes ago has been created on the basis of the
old one that was written by Jorn and posted by Ron. Unfortunately Ron seems
to have other things to do and can't post it any longer. Since it also needed
quite a lot of updates I reworked the FAQ and am now beginning to post it
monthly until someone (esp. Ron) protests.

I made a lot of changes to the FAQ. So please, all the experts, please read
it at least once again - your chance to complain about errors!

If you find any errors in the FAQ or if you have any suggestions, be it purely
ordering preferences, layout ideas or contents complains, feel free to tell
me. I consider every serious suggestion.

There are a few points I had to leave open in the FAQ, so if anyone would be
so kind to enlighten me about it...

I am also thinking of crossposting the FAQ to rec.answers and news.answers,
maybe as well as rec.music.info, any ideas about this? Complains? Additional
places?

Are there any additional important things that should be in the FAQ?

Are there sites where the article length would be a problem? It is about 761
lines and 35 KBytes long. Other FAQs are MUCH, MUCH LONGER without being
split into multiple parts. On Usenet/Internet this won't be a problem, but
maybe on some gatewayed mail system? Tell me if I have to split it.

Thanks for listening,

Uli